About This Course
- Our focus in this course is to keep the explanation of the rules very simple and spend more time and effort in training students to apply the rules in the best way possible.
- This course is aimed at adults who are already able to read the Qur'an. It is not suitable for students who are not able to read Arabic.
If you would like to learn to read Arabic, then click HERE and get started :)
- Classes run over one session per week for a duration of one hour and a half. These will be delivered live via Zoom using video, audio and visuals. The classes are interactive allowing students to ask questions through audio and a chat box.
- Attending the live sessions is mandatory, however, If a student misses a class they can view the recording for the lesson on the student portal.
Please note, each recording will remain on the student portal for 2 weeks only.
We do not provide lifetime access to our classes as we expect students to view the classes on a a regular basis and complete the course within the term time.
- Each week, a selection of verses will be studied, however, only one to three verses will be assigned to students during the week as part of their home work. Narrowing students focus on one or three verses as supposed to a whole page will sharpen their Tajweed skills in recitation.
- This course is divided into three levels. At the end of each level there will be an assessment, the first assessment will be on week 16.
Each class will hold a maximum of 8 students. The fee for this course is £50 per month
This price only apply if you choose the 3 monthly subscription.